Who got through Hollywood Week: The Beginning?
Did he / she get through the Hollywood Week: The Beginning?
- Aaron Gutierrez - yes - and his brother too
- Ashley Sullivan - yes - cool. they didn't show her audition but I'm sure it was hilarious and great.
- Brett Loewenstern - yes - I don't see it. I just don't.
- Casey Abrams - yes - he tore it up and won everyone over. he could be a real contender here, but I'm anxious to hear him sing a pop song.
- Chelsee Oaks - yes - has a powerful voice to back up her good looks, but would she be as interesting w/o the ex in tow?
- Clint Jun Gamboa - yes - interesting. we'll see what happens.
- Emily Anne Reed - yes - I wonder what she sang with that old school / Disney animation voice of hers?
- Heidi Khzam - no - too bad we wont see anymore of her bellydancing.
- Hollie Cavanagh - yes - actually sounded really good without the nerves. She seems to have a liking for Miley Cyrus songs eh?
- Jacee Badeaux - yes - he kinda reminds me of Aiza Seguerra.
- Jackie Wilson - yes
- Jacqueline Dunford - yes
- Jacquelyn Dupree - no
- James Durbin - yes - Adam Lambert is that you?
- Jerome Bell - yes
- Julie Zorrilla - yes
- Lauren Alaina - yes
- Mark Gutierrez - yes - oh with brother mentioned earlier.
- Molly DeWolf Swenson - yes - yes I remember her too.
- Naima Adedapo - yes - cool yes.
- Nick Fink - no - too bad buddy. you chose the wrong song to sing. wrong wrong wrong song.
- Paris Tassin - yes - I didn't think she did all that well. Hmm...
- Paul McDonald - yes
- Rachel Zevita - yes
- Rob Bolin - yes - after that sleepy audition, I wouldn't have let him through.
- Robbie Rosen - yes
- Sarah Sellers - no - what??? Why???
- Scott McCreery - yes -
- Stefano Langone - yes - good looking guy, good voice.
- Steve Beguhn - no - big guy accountant didn't make the cut.
- Stormi Henley - no - aww bye bye.
- Thia Megia - yes - way to go Pinoy! :D
- Tiffany Rios - yes - she's loud and crazy and she can carry a tune. That's what you need to succeed in Hollywood. I guess.
- Travis Orlando - no - he chose the wrong song to sing, it did not showcase his talents well enough to get a nod from the judges.
- Victoria Huggins - no - too bad for her. But she seemed to take it pretty OK.
Don't miss a single post! Click this to Subscribe to Reyjr.com