Friday, June 20, 2008
Office Instant Messenger at 6PM on a Friday night...
Officemate 1: Rey, pauwi na ba kayo in a few minutes?
Me: Hmm, how few is few?
a few is just bit
but another thought, just wait!
'coz a bit is less than few
or does that depend on you?
I know a couple is just two
so does few mean more than..., oooh
how about a "teka lang"
is it really short or long-
Officemate 1: huh?
just a pondering on "few"
maybe Tudoy or you knew
is it more than "several",
is it more than 1 at all?
Officemate 1: tudoy pls answer, di ko na nage-gets si rey
Officemate 2: weird na si rey
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Monday, June 02, 2008
This, of course, is in reverse...
- MONDAY - I went to the clinic today to get a sliver out of my right thumb and get a flu vaccine. The former hurt more coz the nurse had to really dig for it under the skin with a needle. And yes, there was blood.
- SUNDAY - Still On duty in Batangas. Liz has been here since Friday night. Thank God. I had an odd feeling I would go crazy if I was alone that weekend. Blah.
- SATURDAY - My Tatay & my baby sis came back from US of A today. But I can't pick them up from the airport coz imma stuck in Batangas. // Do you know that song: "Gusto kong mag-swimming! Sa balong malalim!"? It's an oldie rock and roll song from Juan dela Cruz. It was awesome, I got to sing it for a Shell event. And even though it felt really weird, posing as a rakista and not being very convincing, I still enjoyed it. haha! Missing singing. We also did "Shadows grow so long (before my eyes!)" and "Surroundings (aka Kapaligiran)".
- FRIDAY - I thought I had seen the last of this RCA. Oh was I ever wrong...
- It's freakin raining again?!?!?
- My thumb hurts. And I have scratched all over my arms and legs. I'm never gardening again.
- David Cook won AI7 last week. And now he has 11 songs in the Billiboard Hot 100! Holy crup!
- Hot and Spicy Nagaraya. Yum. What's for dinner. I'm hungry!!!
- Who cares?