Hello Reyjr.com readers and passers-by (haha)!
I just wanted to do a quick update about what's been happening around here and check-in to see what you guys are up to. It's been ages since I last posted something like this, you know, like a Diary type entry.
This is not going to be lengthy, (but as some of you know I tend to ramble a little bit when I do these kinds of posts) I just wanted to share with you that...
- I have been really busy with several "offline" activities (i.e. like "Life" and all that jazz haha) - foremost of which, our wedding preparations! Liz and I just had our wedding attire measurements taken last weekend, and are now looking to book florists, suppliers for invitations, photo booths, make-up artists, etc. If you have any suggestions or recommendations, we would appreciate them! I am still hoping to be able to write about all of it here. Hopefully I can get around to actually writing it. :p
- We have also been quite busy with activities around the upcoming 50th Anniversary celebration of the University of the Philippines Concert Chorus (UPCC) in 2012. More on that later as well!
- I am thinking of another giveaway soon on the Reyjr.com Facebook Page, so watch out for that!
- On the blogging front, there have been a lot of activities and discussion in the Facebook group "Pinoy Bloggers" - for one, the group has grown from 200+ to no 700+ members in a span of a couple of months. The Admins are cooking something up to better engage the members - something cool and exciting will be coming soon. :D
- Lastly, I am moving to a new role at work by 1st of July - transition will not be easy, but I am more excited than worried. Wish me luck! =D
Now, you! What's been happening with you lately? I'm eager to hear from you.
Don't miss a single post! Click this to Subscribe to Reyjr.com