It was a four way tie for the winners of this week's WOOF contest and I am honored to be one of them. It is my first time to participate and I appreciate the warm welcome. Thank you WOOF and thanks to those who voted for me!
WOOF Contest – Top Picks
Reyjr – “Trauma in Ondoy's Wake”
- A recounting of our story during the devastation of typhoon Ondoy (Ketsana).
Zorlone – “Curious Encounters”
- This poem was made in response to the theme "Curiosity Killed the Cat" at the artist's challenge at the inferno.
Dragon Blogger – “Filthy Thoughts”
- Poem about having unsavory thoughts.
Fiction / Flash Fiction
Zorlone – “Water on the Glass Window”
- Elmot took the train home one rainy evening and found out what had prevented him to move on.
Brought to you by PlotDog Press with
the Serial Suspense Screenplay "Intervention"
(WOOF participants should re-post all the links above by next Monday. The following links may be excluded as long as you include all the above links.)
Presenting the finest of the writer’s blogs by the bloggers who write them. Highlighting the top posts as chosen by the October 16, 2009 WOOF Contest participants. Want in to join the next WOOF? The next contest ends October 23. Submit a link to your best writing post of the last 3 weeks using the form on this page. Participants, repost the winning link list within a week and you’re all set.
Other WOOF Contestants for 10/16/09
Mike Fried – “The Weight Loss Chronicles Part 2”
- A meandering analysis of why I gained weight before I lost a bunch of it.
Jennifer M Scott – “Nightmare”
- A surreal poem about nightmares.
Dragon Blogger – “Virtual Celebrity”
- Poem about mocking twitter celebrity, includes audio reading.
Subscribe in a reader