Earning 10 in 2010 - Online Earnings UpdateHello everyone and welcome to the July 2010 edition of my Online Earnings Update.
If it is your first time reading this, here's a quick background. I've decided to blog about my monthly online earnings via my Twitter account, and my Personal Blog. I am not actively pursuing this earning online business - I'm posting around twice a week about things I usually blog about, receiving around 100 to 150 unique hits per day, and am only spending at most 1 to 2 hours daily writing and promoting my blog because of my busy work schedule. If you are in the same situation, I invite you to share what you know and how your efforts have been fruitful. If you are a newbie like me, then read on and join me on this journey! Here's the updated chart for July 2010...
|July 2010 Online Earnings Update|
I must say, I had resigned myself to not meeting my $10 monthly target this month, but as it turned out, Google Adsense pulled me out of the sinkhole just in time to end up with a month-end total of $10.35 from 4 Make Money Online services. Let's break it down and I'll share with you some things about Making Money Online that I learned this month...
Break it down!
Google Adsense - $6.90 - My Adsense earnings rate is back on track, or at least it's improving. In the last week or so of July, the cents came trickling in to earn a satisfactory amount. I attribute it a bit to the formatting of the ad which I changed back to its original color. ;)
Nuffnang.com.ph - Php1.86 - Last month I didn't get anything from Nuffnang. This month I got a little bit. :p Still I am optimistic that I will be getting that payout Php 2,000.00 before the year ends. Woot!
Sponsored Tweets - $1.86 - Can you believe that at one point a few months back I actually earned almost $10 from Sponsored Tweets in one month? Nowadays, opps are hard to come by. Maybe it has something to do with Twitter's moves to create their own Twitter ads service? I don't know, but whatever it is, it has definitely affected this service's income generation capacity.
Chitika - $0.42 -Picking up? Picking up? Gah. :p Another month, another month.
Sponsored Reviews - No opps received this month. But so far, I've earned a total of $67.50 from Sponsored Reviews since I joined in Feb 2010.
Adgitize - I've decided to finally let go of Adgitize. I have no time to manage it anymore. I will now be focusing on the 3 MMO services above. And maybe Social Spark.
Social Spark - This service is not new, but they revamped their look and are starting fresh, getting everyone to register on the new site.
In summary, my online earnings for 2010 so far...
January 2010 = $9.62
February 2010 = $41.00
March 2010 = $15.97
April 2010 = $44.60
May 2010 = $20.43
June 2010 = $35.00
July 2010 = $10.35
From January to July 2010, I have collected a total of $176.98 (roughly Php8,400.00 in 7 months). That's an average of about Php 1,200 per month in 2010 compared to an average of Php 135.00 a month in 2009 (a 790% increase). Hehe. But stil way below minimum wage, eh? Haha. Still hoping to get my first Google Adsense and first Nuffnang paycheck before the year ends.
Read also my previous month Earnings posts:
- January 2010 - You can make money on the internet too - seriously!
- February 2010 - "Earning 10 in 2010" - Feb 2010 Online Earnings Update
- March 2010 - "Earning 10 in 2010" - March Online Earnings update!
- April 2010 - "Earning 10 in 2010" - April Online Earnings Update!
- May 2010 - "Earning 10 in 2010" - May Online Earnings Update
- June 2010 - "Earning 10 in 2010" - June Online Earnings Update
Online Earning Tips and Lessons this monthSo what did I learn this month?
- I learned that it becomes frustrating after a while if you maintain so many Make Money Online services. I think it is better to choose a few and really work with them.
- I have recently declined an opportunity. I didn't agree with what the advertisers products endorsed. It's OK to refuse opps.
- You have to accept that sometimes you will earn a lot, sometimes you won't earn anything at all. If you cannot afford to not earn anything, then this blog series is not for you. :p Maybe try looking for tips from full time bloggers.
What did you learn this month? Share tips and tricks with us!
Click this to Subscribe to Reyjr.com