My travel blog pages have also become a sort of photo album - photos with captions and stories to go with them. What a wonderful idea, don't you think?
Fishes, Beaches and Pine in 2009Here are my 2009 Travel posts to date and the months when they were published. Some of them I visited this year, other I visited a long time ago but only got to write about it now. Here goes...
- Pagudpud and other related adventures (Jan09)
- The Manila Ocean Park, Manila (Feb09)
- Paradizoo in Tagaytay, Cavite (Mar09)
- Best Directions for Driving to Baguio (Mar09)
- Hello Baguio! (Apr09)
- My Visita Iglesia: Manila Cathedral (Apr09)
- Part 1: Finally Off to the Beach!!! Puerto Galera Summer 2009 (May09)
- Part 2: Puerto Galera 2009: last summer outing (May09)
- #88 Balai Indang, a hideaway (Jun09)
- Tali Beach, Nasugbu, Batangas (Jul09)
- St. Louis, Missouri and the giant steel arch (Sep09)
- Singapore Night Safari Adventure (Oct09)
- El Rey(jr) visita los castillos! (Nov09)
- Fish Spa at the Manila Ocean Park (Dec09)
- The Mayon Volcano, Legazpi City, Albay (Dec09)
So many places, so little timeMore places to blog about in 2010 - watch out for posts about my recent trip to Bacarra, Ilocos Norte and Paoay Church, and hopefully a couple more posts about our adventures in Singapore.
If I could find the time, I'd love to dig up my old tour memorabilia and do maybe one specific destination per month - mix the old travel stories with the new ones.
All those amazing travel stories! Ah! I would love to share with all of you how I got lost in Vienna, toured romantic Paris, lost my batteries in Milan, made a snow-wo-man named Roseburg and almost froze to death in San Francisco.
Watch out for those and more on Reyjr Travel Blog in 2010! Woot!
Click to Subscribe to Reyjr.com